At Halco USA, nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our employees, customers and business partners. We consider the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak to be a serious public health crisis and our thoughts and prayers are with anyone affected by this disease.
I wanted to share the precautionary steps we are taking to operate safely and effectively as a trusted supplier of fastening solutions during this uncertain time.
- We are closely following all CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines
- Employees experiencing flu-like symptoms have been instructed to remain at home
- Exposed surfaces in our facilities are being disinfected regularly
- Restrictions have been placed on the use of common areas by visitors and staff
- We have suspended all employee business travel until further notice
- Meetings will be curtailed or held by online conferencing whenever possible
Additionally, I want to assure you that our inventory position is excellent. We have taken steps in the last 30 days to build a strong inventory reserve in anticipation of an additional need for essential Medical components. We continue to operate at full production capacity and are committed to meeting the product delivery needs of our customers and partners. We are monitoring daily our global supply chain to ensure minimal disruptions.
I would like to thank you for your business and assure you that we are here to support you in any way we can. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Guy Fussell – General Manager