Industry Standards and Certifications
- Halco offers a wide selection of adhesive that comply with OEM and industry specifications.
- With in-house die-cutting, converting, and adhesive lamination capabilities, Halco is able to provide custom hook and loop adhesive fastening solutions quickly for your specific application.
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472LE
- Excellent humidity, water, solvent, chemical and UV resistance
- 5.0 mil acrylic adhesive bonds well to textured and rough surfaces, as well as low surface energy plastics
- Excellent temperature performance from -40°F up to 300°F (121°C)
- 60# Densified Kraft (DK) liner for ease in die-cutting operations
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9472LE offers excellent adhesion to a wide variety of textured surfaces, including LSE plastics and foam. It is often used as a general-purpose transfer tape in a variety of surface bonding applications.
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6038PL
- Low fogging, double sided, acrylic adhesive tested to SAE J1756 specifications
- Provides excellent bond to a wide variety of surfaces. Frequently spec’d in automotive interior applications
- Provides temperature performance from -40°F to 250°F
- Good shear and peel values to many substrates including plastics, wood, foam, fabric and metal
- High initial tack for high speed production processes
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 6038PL is a pressure sensitive adhesive transfer tape specifically formulated to be low fogging. It features good adhesion to many materials and is ideal for use in automotive interior applications. This tape is 8.0 mils (.20 mm) of adhesive coated on a 4.2 mil (.10 mm) polycoated kraft paper liner.
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9775WL+
- High strength acrylic adhesive ideal for use on fabricated foams, plastics, and fabrics
- Exceptional humidity, solvent, chemical and UV resistance helps bond durability
- Performs at temperatures up to 250ºF/121ºC
- 5.0 mils (.13 mm) thick adhesive on a 7.0 mils (.19 mm), 96 lb. white polycoated kraft liner
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 9775WL+ is designed for permanently bonding plastics, foams, wood and textiles. The adhesive easily flows into crevices and voids without the addition of heat. Minimal pressure is required. This transfer tape features 3M™ Adhesive 300MP, a high tack acrylic that delivers good initial bond and full adhesion within 48 – 72 hours.
HALCO™ Adhesive SCRIM TAPE TYPE10
- Type10 acrylic adhesive is a very aggressive clear PVA scrim coated on both sides with a modified acrylic adhesive.
- High density scrim carrier boosts dimensional stability during lamination
- With its touch scrim carrier, this tape is often used for temporary holding during an assembly operation.
This 9 mil adhesive product offers good initial tack and will bond well to nearly all materials including foams, PE and PP films. It provides temperature resistance up to 248ºF/120ºC and has excellent UV, aging, water and water vapor resistance.