Halco is committed to maintaining and continuously improving quality in our operations and in projects managed on behalf of our customers. Customer requirements are an essential part of our quality improvement process. Halco’s quality processes meet ISO 9001 requirements and the specific needs of our OEM manufacturing customers.
Halco Quality Mission
To be the world’s leading supplier of Reclosable Fasteners with a focus on:
- Quality in every department of the company.
- A culture of continuous improvement.
- Always meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Be world class in innovation and product development.
Halco Quality Commitment
Our commitment to quality includes:
- To maintain compliant quality systems.
- A commitment to our staff, customers and suppliers.
- An environmental responsibility.
- Good ethical business practice.
Halco USA partners with world-renowned external laboratories to ensure design specifications are met including:
- FMVSS302 FLAMMABILITY
- MIL SPEC A-A-55126C
- GM 3618M
- DAIMLER CHRYSLER PF-8543
- FORD WSB-M15 P35-A3
- CALIFORNIA PROP 65
- EO Sterilization
- GMW17585 TYPE II
- CAL TB 117 FLAMMABILITY
- GM W15015 (FLAMMABILITY, NATURAL WEATHERING)
- FORD WSS-M15P32-D
- FAR 25.853 FLAMMABILITY
- UL 94 VERTICAL BURN
- NFPA 1971-2018 / NFPA 1977-2022 / NFPA 1951-2020
- REACH / ROHS
- FCA US MATERIAL STANDARD – MS-JE-9-9
- ISO 10993-5 Cytotoxicity (Biocompatability)
HALCO is certified to ISO 9001 (2015) and ISO 13485 (2016)
Request a copy of our Quality Certificate HERE